Kiddie Parade (Friday July 14th 2017)
The parade steps off at 11 a.m. and proceeds west on E. Gibbs Avenue and turns left on 6th Street. The route then turns right onto Whiteaker Avenue and then left onto 5th Street. The route then turns left and heads east on Main Street to North 8th Street and then left and back to the community center parking lot.
For more information call Joelie at (541) 968-5720.
Grand Miners Parade (Saturday July 15th 2017)
The Grand Miners Parade is a tradition stretching back over 50 years in Cottage Grove. This year we are combining it with the Bloomers Parade, so bring your Bloomers!
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee.
- $35 for Business & Policital Groups
- $15 for nonprofit organizations and individuals
- Staging: Begins at 7:30 a.m. on South 10th Street. All entries must be in place by 9:45 a.m.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
The Bloomers Parade is going to be its own event this year. Happy Bloomering!