Grand Miner's Parade
It is our honor to present the 2022 Grand Miner's Parade Grand Marshals:
1) Woodard Family Foundation
2) Jane Rapier
3) Mindy Beer
4) Lloyd Williams
5) Reilly Newman
Fun for the whole family
Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 10 a.m. Sharp
The Grand Miner’s Parade is a tradition stretching back 63 years in Cottage Grove.
- Route: Staging will be on South 10th St between Taylor Ave and Jackson Ave. The parade route will begin on South 10th St at Quincy Ave and head north to Main Street. The parade will turn right and proceed east on Main Street to Gateway Blvd. The parade will then turn right at Gateway Blvd with the parade ending at the intersection of Gateway Blvd and 16th St. Parade participants will then disburse on Gateway Blvd. The parade is about 0.8 miles long. Staging will begin at 8 a.m. on South 10th St. All entries must be in place, ready for the parade, by 9:00 a.m.
- YOUR PLACE IN LINE WILL BE LISTED HERE, BEGINNING JULY 14th
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee. There will be an additional fee for late applications. Credit cards accepted (details on application form).
$25 Commercial (Business)
$25 Political (any political float or individual)
$25 Individuals (Any private individual, 3 or more)
$10 Non-profit (Festival Courts, Clubs, Churches & Individuals)
$10 Individuals (Any private individual i.e. horse & rider, person(s) in a car)
- For an application click here.
- Check-in: All parade participants will check-in on 10th Street between Polk Ave & Taylor Ave. At check-in entrants will be given their parade number.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
- Theme: TIMBER = NEW GOLD
Festival Executive Staff will randomly pass out collectible buttons, wooden nickels, gold nuggets, and free cotton candy coupons!