Grand Miner's Parade
It is our honor to present the 2023 Grand Miner's Parade Grand Marshals:
To be announced! Check back soon!
Fun for the whole family
Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 10 a.m. Sharp
The Grand Miner’s Parade is a tradition stretching back 64 years in Cottage Grove.
Sponsored by: South Lane Fire & Rescue/FireMed and South Lane Wheels
- Route: Staging will be on South 10th St between Taylor Ave and Jackson Ave. The parade route will begin on South 10th St at Quincy Ave and head north to Main Street. The parade will turn right and proceed east on Main Street to Gateway Blvd. The parade will then turn right at Gateway Blvd with the parade ending at the intersection of Gateway Blvd and 16th St. Parade participants will then disburse on Gateway Blvd. The parade is about 1 mile long. Staging will begin at 8 a.m. on South 10th St. All entries must be in place, ready for the parade, by 9:00 a.m.
- After submitting entry, you will receive your line-up number by July 8th via USPS and/or email.
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee. There will be an additional fee for late applications. Credit cards accepted (details on application form).
$100 Commercial (Business, Individual group of 3 or more)
$100 Political (any political float or individual)
$50 Non-profit (Festival Courts, Clubs, Churches & Individuals)
$25 Individuals (Any private individual i.e. horse & rider, person(s) in one car without signage/advertising)
- For an application click here.
- Check-in: All parade participants will check-in on 10th Street between Polk Ave & Taylor Ave. At check-in entrants will be given their parade number.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
- Theme: Celebrating Bohemia’s Golden Years through Mining, Movies and Murals
Festival Executive Staff will randomly pass out collectible buttons, wooden nickels, gold nuggets, and free cotton candy coupons!