Saturday, July 21st, at 10 am.
The Grand Miners Parade is a tradition stretching back over 50 years in Cottage Grove.
Sponsor: South Lane Fire & Rescue/FireMed
- Route: The parade steps off at 10 am sharp. All entries must be in place by 9:45 am. The route begins on South 10th St. and Jackson Avenue. It proceeds north on 10th Street to Main Street. It turns right and proceeds east on Main Street to Gateway Boulevard. It then turns right and heads south on Gateway Boulevard and ends at East Washington Avenue.
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee. There will be an additional fee for late applications. Credit cards accepted (details on application form).
- $35.00 for Businesses & Policital Groups
- $15.00 for Nonprofit Organizations and Individuals
- For an application click here
- Check-in will be on 10th St. between East Polk and East Tyler Avenues.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
- Theme: “Every Trail Tells a Tale"
BMD 2018 Grand Miners Parade Grand Marshal TBD