Grand Miners Parade
Saturday, July 20th, at 10:00 a.m.
The Grand Miners Parade is a tradition stretching back 60 years in Cottage Grove.
Sponsor: South Lane Fire & Rescue/FireMed
- Route: The parade steps off at 10:00 a.m., sharp. All entries must be in place by 9:45 a.m. The route begins on S. 10th St. and Jackson Avenue. It proceeds north on 10th St. to Main St. It turns right and proceeds east on Main St. to Gateway Blvd. It then turns right and heads south on Gateway Blvd and ends at E. Washington Ave.
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee. There will be an additional fee for late applications. Credit cards accepted (details on application form).
- $35.00 Commercial
(Business, Individual group of 3 or more)
- $35.00 Political
(Any political float or individual)
- $15.00 Non-Profit (Festival Courts, Clubs, Churches, & Individuals)
- $15.00 Individuals (Any private individual, i.e. horse & rider, person(s) in a vehicle)
- For an application click here
- Check-in will be on 10th St. between E. Polk and E. Tyler Avenues.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
- Theme: “Diamonds in the Rough"
BMD 2019 Grand Miners Parade Grand Marshal: TBD
: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/bohemia/public_html/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php
on line 192