Not to worry. Handmade bloomers are available at Delight, 538 E. Main St. Shop early for best selection.
If you're feeling crafty, maybe you'd like to try your hand at making your own bloomers at one of these classes:
- Tuesday, July 9th from 1:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the CG Community Center (700 E. Gibbs. Ave.)
- Saturday, July 13th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at CG Community Center (700 E. Gibbs Ave.)
- Sunday, July 14th from 12:30 to 5:00 p.m. at Delight (538 E. Main St.)
What to bring to class?
- A bloomers pattern or pair of loose-fitting pants.
- A sewing machine (if you have one).
- Your own fabric, lace, and elastic (these will also be available on-site for $2.00/yard).
BMD Volunteer, Linda Sexton, offers her expertise to help make your sewing experience memorable and fun! If you have any questions, you can reach her at 541-913-9586.